Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Ying and I.



I love the photo booth on my Mac. It helps me capture little moments like this. The ying likes to hang out with me while I am online. I think she likes the rythmic typing of the keyboard. I can see her nodding off to sleep out of the corner of my eye.
Today I had a funny memory of Paris. Eating Greek Food, and French Fries. I never cared for the combination myself, so I seemed to always pass on the fries. I wonder how our brains can store so much forgotten information, only to bring it up at the most random of times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know but the fun thing is I have so many of those forgotten moments with you. Love you!

Crystal Hadlock said...

awww i miss your cute dogs and you guys hope to see you tomorrow night though!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I always had aspirations to make it big. Learn French. Move to Paris- for good. Instead, I met my soul mate, and our two lives became one. We decided to make it small, and moved to a little city. The inspiration for this blog came to me, while I was driving on an old country road with the top down and my man at the wheel. As the fields flew by, and the the Wasatch Mountains glowed in the Sunset. I realized that I may never be able to speak French and I will never move to Paris but I had made it big after all. This blog is dedicated to all the little things that make small town living beautiful.