Saturday, October 24, 2009

tai pan trading.


I went to tai pan today.
I had the Mushy with me, so I could not stay for long. But it was full of harvest, Halloween and most importantly CHRISTMAS DECOR! It got me in the mood for decorating!
I am so excited for Christmas. But for now, I will continue my Harvest decorating. I walked through the woods behind our house yesterday, and chopped some branches down. I know that they look huge, and border line ridiculous. But that is part of what I love about them . Also, the Ying wanted to pose for you all. She is not too excited about the change in weather. She spends most of her time laying in the sun, trying to stay warm.

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I always had aspirations to make it big. Learn French. Move to Paris- for good. Instead, I met my soul mate, and our two lives became one. We decided to make it small, and moved to a little city. The inspiration for this blog came to me, while I was driving on an old country road with the top down and my man at the wheel. As the fields flew by, and the the Wasatch Mountains glowed in the Sunset. I realized that I may never be able to speak French and I will never move to Paris but I had made it big after all. This blog is dedicated to all the little things that make small town living beautiful.