Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My family

For starters, can I just say that I love my dad?
I have not been with my entire family for over three years! It was so great to see everyone again! But I missed the family that couldn't make it!
I heard the my nieces L& G wanted to see my latest hair color- its pretty much back to normal. Just a little more red then brown! Since I was going to arizona where I saw LOADS of family, I wanted to look a bit more like myself so I changed from the blond. I also couldn't help to remember that my grandma never like my hair blond and so I felt it fitting to go back to normal when I was going to pay my respects to her.




1 comment:

Laura said...

i love that picture of your dad. so funny. thanks for the hair update. we want a picture of you every time you change it!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I always had aspirations to make it big. Learn French. Move to Paris- for good. Instead, I met my soul mate, and our two lives became one. We decided to make it small, and moved to a little city. The inspiration for this blog came to me, while I was driving on an old country road with the top down and my man at the wheel. As the fields flew by, and the the Wasatch Mountains glowed in the Sunset. I realized that I may never be able to speak French and I will never move to Paris but I had made it big after all. This blog is dedicated to all the little things that make small town living beautiful.