Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back on the bandwagon- part 2

Hop over to http://littleredsreflection.blogspot.com/ for my New Years resolution!!!!!
Which includes blogging again! I feel so revitalized now that the holidays are over! Maybe I can be a functioning part of society again?

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I always had aspirations to make it big. Learn French. Move to Paris- for good. Instead, I met my soul mate, and our two lives became one. We decided to make it small, and moved to a little city. The inspiration for this blog came to me, while I was driving on an old country road with the top down and my man at the wheel. As the fields flew by, and the the Wasatch Mountains glowed in the Sunset. I realized that I may never be able to speak French and I will never move to Paris but I had made it big after all. This blog is dedicated to all the little things that make small town living beautiful.