Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 25: Oh Christmas tree...

I love my tree. I thought about adding a color this year. But it feels too perfect with the black, white and silver. We get annual ornaments, for the mush and the ying/yang twins. I have not picked them out yet. But for now, here is my tree. I picked some of my favorite ornaments to spotlight. Isn't it funny how a personal a tree is? Some like it bare, some over board. Some people like color lights, some color. Home made ornaments vs. store bought. My assistant told me a story today about her christmas tree growing up. They used to string it with home made popcorn and cranberries. Every Year her dog at the popcorn, but left the cranberries. Too funny! What do you think about Christmas trees? Is there a "wrong/right" way to do a tree?



2 comments:

Steph said...

wow, that is one incredible tree! i love it.

Laura said...

it's beautiful! wish i could see it in real life. i love the non-color theme.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I always had aspirations to make it big. Learn French. Move to Paris- for good. Instead, I met my soul mate, and our two lives became one. We decided to make it small, and moved to a little city. The inspiration for this blog came to me, while I was driving on an old country road with the top down and my man at the wheel. As the fields flew by, and the the Wasatch Mountains glowed in the Sunset. I realized that I may never be able to speak French and I will never move to Paris but I had made it big after all. This blog is dedicated to all the little things that make small town living beautiful.