Sunday, May 31, 2009

Queen B.

Bekah
A combination of smooth, silky speech, beautiful stories, and inspiring ambition.  Bekah is the type of person that makes you feel smart, funny a special all at the same time. But in actuality, every one who comes into contact with Bekah, walks away aspiring to be a better person. She is creative, beautiful and genuine. Now that she is a mother, she has only grown in her strength and influence. Thank you for being such a strong example of strength, compassion and humility. 



Remember that one time, when we went to Florence together? That has some pretty spectacular memories. I don't think I have ever eaten so much in a weekend. Talk about a perma bloat.  Do you remember our morning  "hot chocolate"? It was like chugging from a Hershey syrup bottle!  p.s. Thanks for letting me in on that little adventure! 


3 comments:

Emily said...

I love B too! What a hottie!
I love that pic of you guys... how fun!

Bekah said...

I love you M. Hehe, I think I look like an elf in that second picture...just like my teenie-bopper crush, Legolas. Ahhhh...Florence. Loved living in that 18th century villa for the weekend!

Emily said...

You totally look like an elf.. but in a very cute way ;)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I always had aspirations to make it big. Learn French. Move to Paris- for good. Instead, I met my soul mate, and our two lives became one. We decided to make it small, and moved to a little city. The inspiration for this blog came to me, while I was driving on an old country road with the top down and my man at the wheel. As the fields flew by, and the the Wasatch Mountains glowed in the Sunset. I realized that I may never be able to speak French and I will never move to Paris but I had made it big after all. This blog is dedicated to all the little things that make small town living beautiful.